Friday 16 March 2012

dream a little dream

at the age of 30, ive learnt not to listen to other people but myself. i only listen to myself and i only trust my instict. every now and then, i believe the only people who should have your best interest at heart are those who wants to see you succeed, and not those who wants to bring you down, and that unfortunately includes your friend. dont get me wrong. you can have hundreds and thousands of friends, but at the end of the day, those who really supports you, are those who matters the most. i dont regret being friends with whom are not, but at least i know i can never share my dreams with them and that i can never trust them to be there for me, not even at the very least.

these people only see themselves as me, me, me and me! nothing associates them but themselves. its ok really, at least they say they have friends. i am still their friends nonetheless, but not to the extent of sharing my view in life and expecting them to understand and support me when i need that the most. i have always been humble to myself and to others. i will not let people down by saying they cant do that or they will not get there, but theres a difference between saying it and achieving it. its called DREAM!

everyone can say they want a nice house, a big fat bank account, as nice car, but not many people say i will do whatever it takes to get myself a nice house, a big fat bank account and a nice car. i come to notice that as i am little bit more than quarter of a century, there are things that i dream about when i was younger, and that i never really got that chance to live it. but now, i just feel that its a right time to do so. its a right time to be on the driving seat, shift the gear and take
control of what i want in life. at the moment, although i am blessed with what i have, but like u, i am a normal human being, hence i will never get enough of what i have. and so the dreams keep linger on, until one day when i wake up, i will need to pinch myself and tell myself that its definitely not a dream anymore.

when that happens, i will look back, and think about this very blog i post, i will think about those people who try to push me down, i will think about people who say i will never make it, and i will think about people who dont believe in me, and i will say THANK YOU, for giving me that much needed hard slap on the face. but for now, you are just like any other person that i passed by on the street. the only difference is that, those people are strangers and you are supposed to be my friend.

i will make it there one day, you just watch. i wish u well. after all, the world is borrowed and i hold no grudge!


smile

-lady-







No comments:

Post a Comment