Wednesday 25 July 2012

I will be waiting umpy..

After Sunday, it will be just me and myself. No more "just the two of us". Umpy will be going back for a good 1.5 months at least. After more than 4 years, i will be on my own. Umpy literally take away half of me with him back to Albania. There are mixed of emotions inside of me. I am happy that he's finally going back after postponing each visit year by year. I am also sad cause that means, ive lost another part of me while hes away.

He may not be the perfect boyfriend material, but he is my imperfect boyfriend. Those little things that he did for me will makes it worse to be living without when hes gone. I can list lots of things a typical boyfriend will do for his girlfriend, but its those little things like calling me twice a day, or even peeling the apple for me that will make me miss him even more. Like a normal couple, we fight. We had this annual big fight which is really big, that both of us will end up getting hurt, but we sort it out eventually. It might look bizzare to outsiders, but thats our fight of the year, so it gotta be..big? (ha ha)

My daily routines revolve around him. Its especially that twice phone calls a day everyday since the first day we met that will probably makes me feel empty when im at work. We spoke on the phone everyday although we "see" each other everyday. Those questions like "hows your day?" or "whats for dinner?" will be ringing in my ears. That excitement feelings everytime the clock ticks 6, knowing i'm minutes away from going home to umpy will be the hardest part of it all. Will probably try to find that familiar face among the crowd like i did most of the times when i got to Manor House Station will break my heart, knowing that i am searching for an absence person.

Those silent nights will be the worst part of it all. No more laughter while watching silly Will Smith on fresh prince of bel-air or simon and friends in the inbetweeners. No more debate about everything from politics to sports to craps at works to bull shits. No umpy this or umpy that. No more smells of smelly feta cheese and olives for dinner. No more changing channels looking for a good movie after a hard day at work. No more silly arguments. No more shoulder to cry on when days went really bad. No more ranting when only he would listen, and yet not understand fucko. It will be a long lonely 1.5 months day and night.

I can list thousand things about umpy, good and bad, but all i want is for him to come back as soon as possible so my day will be brighter when the sun refuse to shine and warmer when the rain refuse to stop. Ive said it on twitter, that i will talk about umpy even more when i miss him. But this time around when i do, stop me cause the only thing it will bring me is tears to my eyes.

We only got few more days to go before he goes back, i will cherish this, cause God knows what will happen in the future. He looks so happy and i just dont wanna ruin this for him. Dear God, please take care of my umpy whereva he will be and whateva he will do, and please bring him back to me in piece.

Umpy, thanks for being there for me always. U made a promise to come back, and so i shall hold on to that promise. Please take good care of yourself, and please remember me if one day u decided to leave it all behind. U are the best thing that ever happen to me and i thank God for that.

Until we meet again...in 1.5months time! I love u Asllan Ahmati.

Thats me and my umpy

faces of my umpy

nothing's gonna change my love you!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment