Friday 15 February 2013

Dear friend

Dear friend,

How's life treating you? Everything ok?

My life is kinda on hold now. For some reasons, i feel like i'm holding myself back from things. I dont know what "things", but its like theres something out there for me. Something more, so much more, thats waiting for me to grab it, but I just cant figure out what or why or how..

Everything seems to be put on hold, my career, my love, my life..i know i am strong, or at least, i hope i am strong, because thats all that i got left. Think i was meant to settle down here in London for a bit longer, and thats what i intend to do.

You know what, funnily enough, my heart skips a beat while writing this *clueless*

Same old boring job, although i am brave enough to leave but i am not prepare to be homeless in a foreign land. I am supporting myself. Its hard to find other jobs these days, so i guess this case defo is on hold.

My life, well i am brave enough to go across the atlantic on my own, but again, i am financially unstable. I have all these big plans for my family and myself, but at the moment, i am gonna have to live with what i got, which i pretty much mastered it already by now.

Well what can i say about umpy? Hes still away after months and months and months. My love scene is definitely on hold. But i still get our twice a day phone calls..so yeay! i am in no place to stop him from doing what he wants to. i am just his girlfriend, not his spouse. if he cant come back, then he must have good reasons for that. i will leave it to God, cause He knows whats best for me..for us!

Well, i hope your life is just as content as mine. I am not living in a misery, its just that i feel like i need to get out there. Be assure that i will, not now, but one day i will. Gotta sort this mess first.

just love this song..suits the movie and its soothes me

Have a lovely weekends dear friend..
We're alright kids!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment