Tuesday 19 November 2013

mating season

how does it feel like to fall in love again? do you feel that tingling sensation running through your body? do you smile every time you wake up and before you go to sleep? how does it feel like to fall in love?
 
I have a boyfriend, or maybe I wont be having any soon enough, God knows. Its complicated, but I'll deal with it as I go along. I have people telling me to not wait no more, I have people asking me what am I doing, but what people never asked is that "you really love him that much huh?". Instead I told them because I love him too much. If one day, me and him will never going to work out *knock wood*, then at least there's a piece of beautiful memory that I can keep with me and proudly say I was in love, and its not stupid, to do what I did.
 
but I am no angel myself. I'm a human being like you, I like looking at beautiful things, I love gazing at gorgeous views, I do get carried away. I mean how can I not? I am literally boyfriend-less, except that I do have a boyfriend. I will not punish myself saying what the fuck is wrong with you or are you out of your fucking mind? Well I know, he's doing the same thing. How do I know you ask? Because like me, he too is a human being. We all like beautiful things. I will not shy away and tell you that I never asked "were you looking at other girls?", because who the fuck am I kidding? I don't do it no more these days.
 
I'm going through my mid-life crisis *LOL*. Well, that's a lie. Cause I am just being a girl, who doesn't know whether what I'm holding on to is going to happen or not, but if it does, then I am the happiest girl alive, but if it does not, at least I fight for it. Who knows what life brings us tomorrow? So I've decided to open my eyes, and keep on the look-out for beautiful things and gorgeous views. After all, I will not have a chance to do so when he's back, if he's ever come back. And I call this, mating season.
     


Gotta stop feeling sorry for yourself!
Have a little bit of fun in life.

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment