Monday 10 September 2012

Happiness

it has been a month or so since i last blog. well thats because ive been busy trying to keep myself busy. trying to forget that i am all alone managing London as ive never done so before. hence i proudly would like to inform everyone that ive done well, thank you! its not that bad. it was hard the first few days, but then it gets better. probably because i have friends who tried to cheer me up, and workloads that fucked me up. plus, i was back at home for a good 2 weeks. 

i know ive shared the good news before, but oh well. its my blog, i bragged if i want to *bluek*. the first week after umpy left was the week where ACCA result was out. i am so nervous, that i forget to how sad it is to be left alone. nightmare of keep on failing the same paper never really left me, that i literally deny the fact that i will pass the paper like ever. i remember waking up that morning, half awake, grabbed my ipad, checking out my email. i cant believe my eyes, but my other hand was already calling home to inform my parents the good news. i re-read the email, twice, three times just to confirm until i read the line "congratulations on completing the papers...." i cried like a baby. i called home, crying at the same time trying to tell my father that ive completed them crazy ACCA papers. it was hardwork. never give up. never say no. it finally paid off. Alhamdullilah.

ive learn that living alone wasnt so bad after all. u feel alone for a while, but after sometimes, u kinda realize that u actually need that time alone to urself. rather than having only Saturday to myself, i had the whole week day and night all by myself for the past 1.5months. it was indeed very exciting and serene i must say. but dude, the internet served me well. phone calls and skype everyday. feels like he never left me by my side. hes here, close to my heart. 

and then it was my baby sister's wedding. oh my days, it was beautiful. it was tiring. it was chaotic. it was so much fun. it was simply magical. i cant thank people enough for having their time spare for this meaningful event. she was beautiful. she looks happy. trust me, she was a nerve-wreck. worried sick that things wont go her way. knowing how choosy and fussy she is, i had to make sure that she remains calm. it went well. my parents were the happiest people on planet that day. my mom doesnt realistically cry, she only does so fictionally i.e. reading novels, watching dramas. ha ha. shes from another planet my mother. so yeah, the questions that i will never get sick of answering would be "when will we see you on that dais?" my answer u ask? "insyaAllah" (God willing), one day perhaps *grins*.

*reunited*

*the reception*

*the dais*

*i love them girls*

*group pictures*

*solemnization dais*

*just married*

summary for the past 1.5months, happiness all along! baby sister is now happily on her honeymoon. my umpy is coming home. ive completed my ACCA exam. what else can i ask for? well maybe a new job will complete my high flying twenty twelve. anyone need an accountant? 

cheers!

-lady-


No comments:

Post a Comment