Thursday 8 November 2012

Brokeback Mountain

*WARNING: Homophobics can already close my blog and enjoy their cuppa elsewhere*

For as long as i remember, Zaty told me about Brokeback Mountain twice, and keep telling me to not sob while watching the movie. Fair enough, i did not. Not until i've decided to watch my favourite parts of the movie over and over again. It sends a tingling sensation in my body, that the movie IN MY OPINION, is among the best love story ive ever watched. I dont like movies, i dont fancy going to cinemas, so i've basically watch movies say 5 times a year? Thats a lot of time for me.

The moment i mention brokeback mountain, the first thing that come straight to mind is "GAY"! You aint kidding nobody, cause i honestly have the same thought before i watch it. Until Zaty kept telling me to watch the movie, and how sad the movie was. So i eventually did. NO! The movie is not for gay, the movie is for people who appreciate the arts of love. I am not going to touch on anything about religions, so before you say anything, you can shove that thought elsewhere, cause i aint buying that.

The movie was indeed beautifully written. The critics said the same thing and i couldnt agree more. I like the plot in the movie cause its fast with no hanky panky. I am not gonna write a synopsis for the movie here in case you're wondering, i am just sharing my thought. The movie is purely about love, in the sense that no matter how hard you try to deny love, if its there, then its there. Its best to take it and cherish it while you can. There's no regrets in love. There SHOULD BE NO regrest in love. How can you regret loving someone that you love? Its doesnt make sense! But what make sense is that, you will be miserable if you dont follow your heart. The intensity of their love is like the flowing blood in your vein, and thats how love should be, so powerful and yet so fragile at the same time.

I will not write much about the film, but i am just sharing my take of the movie, that i once thought was about gay community but i was WRONG! Its purely about love. Beautiful love between two human being with feelings like you and me. Those characters are fictional, but it is happening in the real world. I enjoy the movie so much, that i thought it would be nice to share my favourite parts of the movie as well.

Jack fucking Twist!


I wish i knew how to quit you!

I cannot take not seeing each other for 4 months, let alone 4 years. Its scientifically proven, that heartbroken killed! So, you might wanna re-consider your egos or your fucking dignity when it comes to love. It could've been the best thing that will ever happen to you. If you dont try, then you don't know, in fact you'll never know.

"Love doesnt know who you are or where you come from, but what love does know is that everyone deserves it and when you do, you should embrace it"

"R.I.P Heath Ledger"

-lady-

1 comment: