Wednesday 24 October 2012

Crap they said about me

These are real things people said about me. So i figure out, might as well i document it down. Who knows 10-20 years down the line, the blog is still around, i might wanna do the "walk down memory lanes" kinda thing.

1. Crazy (pretty much everyone says that i am..u tell me then ay?)

2. Loud (dont need no one to tell me this, i know i am, sorry folks! But i am slowing down as age is catching up. Ha ha)

3. Nasty (these people know who they are)

4. Cool (i honestly hope this is a genuine compliment, cause if it is, gheez thanks!)

5. Good dancer (with all due respect, but i think these compliments come from a bad dancer, well i move a bit here and there, but who doesnt?)

6. Funny voice (i admit i have an annoying and funny voice..its not even funny!)

7. Very friendly (my sister always tell me to tone it down a bit)

8. Naughty (my closest friends keep nagging like i am 13..when im actually going 30!)

9. Stubborn (i get this a lot from a lot of people)

10. Tomboy (my papa and mommy actually find it weird if i wear a skirt)

11. Arrogant (lots of people actually come up to me and tell this to my face..HONEST!)

12. Confident (every interviewer said this to me, but only few actually followed-up..they lied perhaps?)

14. Smart (my current bosses always tell me this, and it kinda lift me up every time)

15. Cute (only Umpy says this to me..and he does it every time *smitten* he's my boyfriend, so its one of those things that a boyfriend does? Ha ha)

I didnt made those up, i just thought i'd share it with you. But if it creeps you out, i actually wonder why you even bother reading my blog the first place?

So that's pretty much how people look at me in person really. Nothing's fake about me, well maybe my attitude towards you, and that's if you're really getting on my nerves, and plus you're fake yourself!

magnificient

 
-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment