Sunday 26 May 2013

i dont like lots of things

initially, i wanna say HATE, but then i thought "wow, that's such a strong word". so if i say "i hate you", then u betta run, as fast as u can! LOL. kidding.

although i blogged "i dont" before, but this one is probably a little bit different..so u might wanna read this with that loath and disgusting emotion if u could. LOL.

1. I dont like patriotic stuff
- i am a proud Malaysian, but i just dont like getting involve in patriotic events.

2. I dont like ass-kisser
- i am my own person, i dont do things to impress people, they either hate my guts or they just have to deal with it

3. I dont like high heels
- i HATE them. i salute those girls walking around with heels literally everywhere, but i personally just hate it. i wore it once or twice THE MOST, and i regret wearing it after that.

4. I dont like pushovers
- dude, dont push it! asked me once, twice, third strike..ure OUT!

5. I dont like pretenders
- any type of pretenders, especially when u pretend to like me..DONT!

6. I dont like melting snow
- snow is pretty, but going out when its frozen and starting to melt down..im dreading it man, especially when i MUST go out, like going to work. urghh

7. I dont like queue-jumpers
- i HATE queue-jumpers especially those stupid ones who jumped in and then pretend like theyre not aware of the long queue. seriously, are u BLIND or that u just got out of the jungle after befriending with those animals that obviously cannot think? to think that ure tarzan or jane, but u dress like everybody else in the queue?! 

8. I dont like big-talk
- I dont do big talk. I never tell people the plan before i make it happen. these people just talk the talk and talk and talk, but NEVER walk the talk. we all have big dreams, but some are more modest about it, while others..SHUT IT!

9. I dont like movies
- not so much i must say, if i have a choice, movies will be the last one in the list. i havent went to the cinema for almost one year now.

10. I dont like British Gas
- OMG, stop calling me every FUCKING DAY! not my fault the bill come in a month later and asked me to pay ASAP. i got other things to do than writing a cheque every bloody single day. just thinking bout it right now makes me angry. people dont like it when im angry! hihi

i am not weird, i am just not scared of telling people how i feel. if i am wrong, i'll say im wrong. if i am right, i'll say it out loud.

=)

-lady-

2 comments:

  1. No 6 is an asshole!! i slipped on the way to work...TWICE..!! Girl, it wasn't pretty! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i spare me one this year *phew* it was not pretty alrite! LOL.

    ReplyDelete