Monday 27 May 2013

morning musics

nothing beat good musics in the morning to kick start your day with! i used to not listen to any music in the morning, it used to only watch news on the telly (got distracted and then late for work), or getting ready with those chirping birds, but recently, its like a MUST to put on some really good musics (good for me) while getting ready.

like y'all, i too have different mood every single day. some day i like it mellow, some day i like it hard (sheesh, not THAT hard), while the rest are just mix and mash of different genre of musics i listen to.

MONDAY
On a Monday morning, i usually like it hard, cause its the only way to wake me up. well, sometimes i might accidentally wake up them neighbors too (sorry). On Monday, its usually, rock n roll. I love rock n roll. I'll sing along with it, head banging in front of the mirror whenever i feel like it. So for me, hard rock n roll will most definitely gets me going. I usually put on some killswitch engage, funeral for a friend, mars volta, foo fighters etc (imma bit of an olskool)

TUESDAY
Usually on Tuesday, i am still in a mood of rock n roll, but maybe not so much of a hard rock, something a little bit more alternative i would say. the sounds of arctic monkey, band of horses, pulp, sigur ros, mew etc

WEDNESDAY
Its mix and mash musics on Wednesday. Today i just put on what i feel like listening, ANYTHING! I listen to mumford and sons, lady antebellum, keaton henson, etc, basically anything random.

THURSDAY
It means, we're one day away to the weekends, so the music im listening to by now is more upbeat. in my defense, upbeat means those songs that i can dance too, any music that can make me get up and dance. the like of come on eileen, locked out of heaven, atomic etc, these tunes just make me wanna dance every single time!

FRIDAY
We've made it, so lets celebrate! Its finally here, regardless whether im gonna have a good weekend ahead or not, but every Friday, i always put on some sick tunes (for me at least it is, haha) that makes me go cray cray. i put on Gasolina if i want to, rudimental sometimes, in short, any dance tunes.

However, its not necessarily in sequence. At times, it depends on my mood. If im feeling mellow on a Monday, i'll put on some slow tunes, or if im feeling British wannabes on Friday, i'll put on some Tom Odell, Biffy Clyro, The National etc

Music is in everybody's life, i know it sounds cliche, but it is. Ur mom and dad, even ur nan listen to musics, its just how musics play a part in their life. i love my music and i especially love rock n roll.

 
one of my all time favs

Wakey wakey! Rise and shine people.

Life is a privilege. So honor it.

-lady-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment