Friday 18 October 2013

i love happy ending

don't we all are..
Typical daily acts of happy endings always make me smile..
 
1. while waiting for the bus, across the street, one bus is approaching, and the lad is few miles away. he literally run like that's the run of his life to catch the bus..and he did it! yay.
 
2. walking into the platform, I can see people coming out of the train, so I ran my ass off, and hold the door with my bare hands. BOOM! I am on the train, noticing smirks from other passengers' faces. Fuck you, I didn't asked u to hold the door for me ho!
 
3. the last seat on the train. well happy ending for the one who got the seat, and not so much for the other who has gotta stand.
 
4. was late to work. rushing from getting ready to walking from the tube to the office. got to the office, the boss is not in yet, YES! got an extra one hour sleep, and didn't get caught for being late. is that the best happy ending or what?
 
5. coffee and biscuits in the morning when your stomach is growling so loud that a person next to you can hear it, its embarrassing. got to the office, put the kettle on and relax, everyday morning happy ending before the day got shit-er..
 
     

oh happy days...

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment