Thursday 10 October 2013

if it aint broken

well, then don't fix it....right?
 
I feel like I've been living in a limbo. Life, it takes me where I have to be, instead of where I want to be. I did roll away my stone, but I aint got any luck just yet, na'ah! am I complaining? hell yeah! do I give up? fuck no!
 
my life, it aint exactly broken, its just..it aint complete yknw! it would be easier if everything's given to u on a fucking gold plate. since mine is not exactly on any plate for that matter, well it needs a whee bit fixing alrite! but what people fail to notice, is that how far I've come. People talk like they know me, people judge like they know me when what they know is my poker fucking face!
 
but hey! I don't five a flying fuck about that. say and judge all u like, cz haters gonna hate, and fuckers, well they're fucked! my heart, they're not necessarily big yknw, but believe it or not, its big enough to share it with everyone else. but problem is, people come and go as they like. well I don't mind about these people if im being honest, cz theyre going going gone right, but my confusion lies on people who come as they want and leave u hanging, and suddenly come back. I don't get these people. If you come back to me everytime they fucked u, and I am the one who always stick around all those while, and u still thought that the other side is greener, by all means, think so! but don't be all touchy when Im being a bitch, cz man, u don't deserve even a little tiny bit of my time and respect, so be glad u get some of it even!!
 
I am me. you take all of me, or u take none!
told u, it aint broken, fuck u I aint fixing nothing!
 


lets talk!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment