Thursday 26 September 2013

guilt

its a bad feeling.
its almost like a disease.
its the worst feeling ever in the world.
although some of the guilt are for our own good, but it is still guilt.

how to live without guilt?
I don't know cause I am learning myself.
But the harder I try, the worst it got.

Like, no matter how hard u try to not feel guilty especially when you're doing it for yourself, I still felt fucked! Like "what the hell am I thinking?" or "why am I being so selfish?" which is not fair for me, but I just cant help it, which is shit!

While other shit I did that make me feel guilty, were just proper shit. Its more like a line that I'm not supposed to cross, but I "accidentally" did. This guilt is a disease! Its worst like there's no where to turn. You cant take it back, no matter how hard u try. It will stay there, forgotten and forgiven or neither!

I need to blogged it out so that I can let go all of these burden on my shoulder. But obviously NOT what cause the guilt. Will not get into that, but yeah!

There's skeleton in the closet. Everyone have that skeleton hiding in some closets somewhere, and for some, its best to just locked the closet, and throw the key away, so far away that you'll never find it again ever.

So who are you to judge others? Who am I to judge you? While the smart ones will hide it, there will be some who will brag about it. If its too much to take, talk to someone who you trust the most, because its always best to let it out.


Guilt. If only its as easy as those five letters.

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment