Wednesday 25 December 2013

hopeless romantic

it has been sometimes since i went on a first date. well come to think of it, i NEVER really have a first date actually. probably because i am a hopeless romantic like that. but i figured that i would love to go on MY ideal first date sometimes soon perhaps?

i am not all romantic queen whatnot, but i can be one if i want to. i always have this idea of my ideal first date. its just that i never really have a chance to do so. it might not be your cuppa tea, but its mine.

1. Hiking
unfortunately they dont have "hollywood hill" in London, but i would love to go hiking on my first date. its interesting and healthy for gym haters like myself. so go on, bring me hiking on my first date will you?

2. Wall or rock climbing
i love the idea of either walk or rock climbing. at least its something to remember somewhere down the line. its fun don't you think so?

3. Night stroll
London is pretty during the day, but its prettier at night. a nice stroll along the Embankment. London Eye and Big Ben within your sight, isn't it beautiful?

4. Take a walk with me
That's all I'm asking really. I don't mean along Oxford Street or anywhere in London for that matter. Surprise me!

5. Paint balling
A game of paint balling is interesting. Always wanted to go for a paint ball, but never really got a chance to do so. Shame! But the idea of paint balling for a first date..hmm, i like that.

6. Teach me how to play any musical instrument
I've always wanted to play musical instrument especially drums, bass and guitar. When I was younger, I asked my dad to send me to a drum learning class, but what i got was "you're a girl, you're not supposed to play any drums or guitars". meh! So come on, teach me how to play a guitar or drums on our first date. I'd love that!

7. Take me to a concert
I love all things rock and roll. So a pair of tickets to watch the strokes or foo fighters or jake bugg or arctic monkey on a first date would be super awesome!

Also, as I'm getting older (young at heart, mind you!), i know what i DONT WANT on a first date.

1. Clubbing
That will be the last time i will ever speak to you

2. Dinner date
Spare that for later will you? I don't want any expensive dinner date on a first date, neither would i want my first date to be at Nandos or McDonald's or Burger King..or worst, the kebab shop!

3. Shopping
I can do that myself. I don't you to come with me on a shopping spree UNLESS if you say "let's go shopping, take anything you want!" LOL

4. Cuddle-ing
If that's your idea on a first date, seriously..KILL YOURSELF!

5. Movie date
First, i HATE movie, second, what am i gonna do in a cinema? well fine, it helps that you will be able to have something to talk about later, but as i ALREADY hate movies, I'm afraid it wont work for me!

Just an idea. Whatever it is, i hope your first date will be the most memorable ones. 

Love itself, is not based on where or what you do on a first date, its how you accept your other half in the best way possible. Sometimes, what you want is not always what you need, or perhaps, not what you will get. 

So love honestly, and embrace it. Let go when you have to. If it meant to be, it will be. If its won't, its not the end of the world, instead, its the beginning of something new, perhaps, something even better maybe. 

Remember, God have plans for every single one of us. His plans will work eventually. Just be patient, and live your life like there's no tomorrow.  

GO!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment