it has been months since I last update my blog. so since then, here's what I found out:
1. I hate salad. I cannot eat anymore raw vegetables after the 3rd mouthful.
2. My face is asymmetrical. My right cheek is bigger than the left one. Weird!
3. I only wear size 4, not 3.5, neither 4.5. only 4! Shoes I mean.
4. I've been in London for quite sometimes now, but I don't think I know London as much as I should. So its time to explore London!
5. There will be a tiny bit of chewing gum stuck on my teeth every time I eat it. EVERY FUCKING TIME. Annoying!
6. The telly will be on from 11am ALL THE WAY to 11pm on the weekends. Not even 1 min of switching off.
7. Trying to prove something that I thought is right was wrong, when my guts says I am right, and turn out I am right all along. Get what I mean? No? Me too!
8. There will be a warning of 2 days crazy headache before I get my...you know what!
9. I look ugly in working attire, but what I don't know is that, I am not pretty to begin with. LOL
10. I kept repeating what I said when I am trying to explain something..like A LOT! Feel like a douchebag now.
11. I spoke broken English when I'm nervous, not that I can speak good English, but its horrible especially when that conversation is THE deal breaker!
12. I also speak a lot when I'm nervous. So, SPEAK A LOT OF BROKEN ENGLISH *pull the trigger*
Lunch time is up!
Weekends is just around the corner.
So does Valentine's Day.
Have a good one lovers!
I'm holding on alright in case you're wondering
"just because I'm smiling, doesn't mean I'm happy, it means that I am holding on, because there's more to life than sulking and feeling sorry for myself"