Saturday 27 August 2011

busy bee

what a week it was! i had a very busy week and hopefully, a well worth one. went for few interviews, while working and also while trying to complete my dissertation. fortunately, everything went well. works are normal as usual, interview went OK and already submitted my draft dissertation for review before final submission. basically, its all good.

its only temporary, but its the experience that matters. but i have one interview in particular which for me is a little itsy bitsy too much for such salary and requirements. Believe it or not, i have to go for 3 interviews, to work in a company that is so small. imagine, if i were to get the job, i have to work with the boss's son. yes, it will be me and him ONLY! and yes, for that, i have to go through 3 interviews. but i ain't complaining! its NOT EASY to get a job nowadays, so I'll take whatever comes.

another one, i have to sit in front of 4 panels as if I'm gonna work for IBM or something. one of the panel asked questions about Excel, but come on, with Excel, u don't necessarily have the same way of doing one thing. but apparently, the guy wants it to be his way that he didn't even let me finish my way of doing it. but who am i to argue, although i apparently explain to him my way does makes sense too and he listen but i guess he would have thought that i refuse to accept that my way doesn't work the way it should be. furthermore, who am i to argue. i am just another desperado who's willing to do anything to get that chance to work.

and i finally finished writing up my dissertation, its well off on the way after i submit the draft to my supervisor. i am glad i manage to do it in the most efficient and effective way that i owe it to my supervisor and myself for such consistencies. its a relief honestly. but the big burden will be released off my shoulder after i submit my final dissertation which will be around the middle of this month.

hence for now, life is all about work and work and work and work (its packing the bread, mind u!). hopefully, I'll get some good news next week. waiting forward to it. again and again, i keep telling myself, if its meant to be, then it will be. but if its not, another door will open. i believe my time has finally come and I'm waiting patiently for it to happen.

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment