Thursday 1 September 2011

I am blessed

happy Eid Mubarak people. its the 3rd day of raya today. its not so sad anymore like the first time i was here celebrating the eid alone. now i kinda used to the idea of celebrating it away from home, or shall i say not celebrating it whatsoever. it felt different. the ambient is no where on the radar. all i did was calling some friends and wish them 'Selamat Hari Raya' and that's it. i am sucks at cooking apparently. i do cook. but nothing BIG like rendang or lontong or something like that (gosh i swear im salivating right now). so Raya or not, it doesnt makes any different. pathetic!

was working on the last day of Ramadhan. then got myself a second interview on Hari Raya itself, and then cook some good food (in my own 'good food' term) and then its back to normal. literally, i wanted to go home before Ramadhan kicked off last month, but then i decided to stay so that umpy have someone to celebrate his Bahram with. and then, i got to save some money for my visa. but now when i come to think about it, i actually made a right decision to stay. not only i got to save some money, i also got myself a JOB! i am now successfully employed! yeeeehaaaaaa

feel so blessed. raya feels much better now. Rezeki Syawal i called it. honestly cant wait to start working again. i mean, working in an office and not in the factory. i will no longer be that crispbread girl anymore. oh well, they have too many crispbread girls now! dont think they'll even bother about one unimportant crispbread girl leaving them. so will be serving the notice period starting next week. fingers crossed things turn out alrite. apparently, got confused with my notice period which needs to get sorted by next week.

other than that, Man United won 8-2 against Arsenal *grin*. i feel so blessed. really really blessed. i have family who supports me all the way, friends who has always been there for me and umpy for the patience (u have no idea how spoil i can get!) most importantly, to Dear Allah, who has been listening to my prayers. the time has finally come for me to shine. i've been waiting for this moment forever now. oh well, i thought i just share the good news with my blog. Thanks God for everything. I never lose faith no matter how hard some people tries to get me down. its the mantra that i have with me. the harder u push me down, the stronger i become. InsyaAllah.


-lady-



No comments:

Post a Comment