Monday 12 September 2011

awkward or funny

Scene 1:

The train is full..along came a man in his mid 30's, looking a bit disable..and think its fair to say a bit unsound mind. He pushed everyone to make his way through to the full seated train and asked them to make space for him in between two ladies(while showing the signal using both hands to move aside so he can sit in the middle!). so they did, he sat..and SMILE!

Awkward?

Scene 2:

The bus is half full. But still no empty seat. Suddenly a disgusting smell spread throughout the whole long bus. I try to move up and down the bus, trying to get away from the smell. Thought it was an old couple in front of me. Was standing in the space for baby stroller/wheelchair. Then a mom with her baby stroller got on the bus, i moved away thinking 'baby ure a savior'! Stand in front of the door, and the smell's still there. This time its stronger. i observed around and caught an old lady's attention who's sitting beside the door. she looked at me and pointed to a homeless man who was sitting behind me while giving me that smelly gesture (very smelly the whole bus can smell it, its too smelly that another 5mins on the bus, someone will have to pass me the vomit bag). By that time, God knows how embarrassed i was thinking that it was the old couple. God didn't wait too long to punish me!

Funny?


Scene 3:

Just finished work, rushing to go home. Get on the bus, waited for it to move and then it didn't for quite sometimes. Losing my patience, get off the bus and hop on another one thinking it will be fine. at least it did for a little while, i am finally on the moved. Next stop, the bus suddenly stopped for a long time. Watching out the window, then the broken bus which i get off earlier just passed us by. Guess what, yes! its now the second bus's turn to take a pissed outta me. So i finally decided to just walk, it was like 10mins away from home now anyway. While i was walking, the second bus effing passed me by. f***k off!

Funny?


Scene 4:

was pissed one day at my lecturer. i supposed it was very much biased and unfair. so i decided to throw my tantrum at my sister. the better marks was eventually given to one of my mate. he's a good lad. so he's on my whatsapp. so is my sister. and unfortunately for me, his name was above my sister's name. i clicked on 'supposedly' my sister's name and start chit chatting and ranting about with the marks and my lecturer. saying my mate got better marks despite 'failing to discuss on the given topic' and me, i got f***ked despite 'having some very good points'. those quotes were feedback from my lecturer. half way the rant, i notice something was not right as she didnt reply. much to my concern, it was not my sister, but my mate. don't get me wrong, i didn't say anything bad about him, and its not his fault at all! but i felt guilty having to put him in the position just to make my point. kept saying sorry for as long as i remember, and he replied. said he was a bit hang over, read through the whole thing and said 'its ok'. i am busted. but i swear, i didn't mean no harm whatsoever. p/s: we are still friend!

awkward?


-lady-





No comments:

Post a Comment