Monday 26 September 2011

those things that he said and done

i am lucky to have the most gorgeous man in my life. gorgeous in and out. things that he said and done never fail to make me laugh, let alone smile. stuff that he said easily tickle me. things that he did put a smile on my face. he may not be rich, he may not be good looking, he may not be a graduate but he is everything that i could ever wish for.


Umpy being silly

So this is his 3rd time. 1st oyster is his own. Somehow it got bended too many times and lead it to being damaged. 2nd time around, its still the same issue. He bended his oyster card, and again, it was damaged. Why? Again, it was bended too many times i supposed. He put the oyster card in his wallet, and sit on it.

Me: Stop putting the oyster card in your wallet


Him: So where should i put it then?


Me: *silent* so don't sit on it!


Him: what do u want me to do then? to not sit on the bus? then there's an empty seat and then they asked if i wanna sit, im just gonna tell them off "its alrite mate, i can't sit down. u go ahead! my gf told me to not sit on my purse because i have my oyster card in it and that i will bend it and apparently damaged it!" NICE ay?!


Me: *giggling*



Umpy being cheeky

i need to buy myself a bra. need to throw them old ones in the bin already. so, told him i need to buy one and that ain't got enough money to buy any.

Umpy: don't buy any then!


Me: what am i gonna wear then?


Umpy: don't wear any!


Me: what? people will start staring at my boobies then. they'll asked why am i not wearing any?


Umpy: don't let them stare! and if they asked, tell them my man likes it this way! *LOL*


Me: *LOOOOOL*


Note - that was meant to be a joke. if u can't handle it, turned away and stop judging u fakers!



Umpy being lovely

went to Paris 3 or 4 months ago. i went alone to meet a friend. was undecided at first, to go or not to go. i tot like if i go, he'll be alone. and on a second tot, he always has his friends around.

Me: i wanna go but i dont wanna go. i dont wanna leave u alone.


Umpy: go on. go have fun in Paris. i'll be fine.


Me: u sure?


Umpy: yeah! plus, ull be going only for few days.


So i decided to go. and he even surprised me by giving me some cash to spent over there. umpy very rarely spoil me with luxuries stuff. its a very rare occasion if he does. he knows, when to spoil me and when not to spoil me.
and in an occasion like this, when i need it the most, he just know (i didn't ask for it i swear!).


Umpy being there

I am pretty sure that every normal human being have been through a phase in life where disappointments are often the case. well if u haven't, then give yourself a nice pat on your shoulder but i have. sometimes its so frustrating that i start crying like a baby. one day i cried so bad that he decided to get out of work and accompany me for the day. he came around, he assure me that its not the end of the world, he assure me that it will get better and he assure me that whatever happens, he'll always be there for me no matter what. he took me out. he asked me what i wanna do that day, where i wanna go. but for me, just him being there is more than enough.

me and my umpy


so u see, its those little things that he did for me that matter the most. those funny things that he said made me laugh. those silly stuff that he did made me smile. those beautiful consciences touch my heart. it may not sound enchanted yet it sound very lovely. it may not sound enough yet it sound just right. its just one of those thing that i can't find in other people, but i manage find it in him. it may not be forever, but i hope and pray that God give us that chance to prove that we deserve to be together. perhaps with His will, even forever until another life.


-lady-



No comments:

Post a Comment