Saturday 19 November 2011

Que sera sera

When i was younger, i honestly dont have this big ambitions like some people do..i really live my life as a kid..i mean, i go to school..get a really good UPSR results..

Later when i went into secondary school, life start to change, but not my ambitions, which i still so much is clueless about what im gonna do when i grow older. Life is more challenging. Its fun fun fun. Skipping schools, skipping classes, skipping tuitions. I am not a bright student, neither am i a bookworm. Hence the average results for both PMR and SPM.

Then its decision time, when i manage to get myself into the uni. I wanted to be a photographer, told papa that. But the respond was not good. He said its not a secured career. Then he told me to do journalism, cause i talked a lot. Yet, nothing came out of both initial so-called ambitions.

Suddenly, i saw myself applying for accounting course, which was way out of the initial plan. 10years down line, everything is history. Here i am, an accouting masters degree graduate, and in a race to complete my ACCA exams. Its kinda my ultimate dream at the moment to complete my ACCA, and as i was saying before, im not a smartie and definitely not a geek. So, its a very tough journey, but i am pretty sure im gonna get there.

Today, my initial plan on becoming a photographer, becomes a hobby. I am not a good photographer, no skills, no good camera but an iphone4. Thats all i need. It really gives me such a dear pleasure knowing people do appreciate my work on instagram, although its only few of them. It really is a good app for a secret dreamer and believer like me.


outside the window


in front of the office


Wood Green during the evening

Life is just too short to waste it. I admit i have millions of plans in head, but by doing it bit by bit, its the least that i can do to satisfy myself.

"Que sera sera, whatever will be will be"

-lady-



No comments:

Post a Comment