Monday 21 November 2011

Isnt it weird?

Ive been living in England for almost 4years now, but the only place ive been to in England is Liverpool and Bicester Village. Well London is out of question because i am currently based in London.

But here's the thing, ive been in England long enough and surely ive been to all nice places and countrysides in England right? WRONG! This is where i made my point. If u havent notice, u will most unlikely go to places that tourists will go even if ure a foreigner, if u lived in that country. Well darling, dont mind me if u actually do tour the whole England when ure here. I am an alien then.

Well, then again. It doesnt just happen to me here. Even when i am back at home, dude i can count those times i went up to Genting or eat some nice foods at Jonker Walk or all those nice sightseeing places in Malaysia. Why? I honestly have no idea whatsoeva.

So, ive made a plan. Since an oversea trip is cancel this time around, im gonna bring my family to Bath, Cambridge, Stonehenge and other beautiful places in England. Think i need to do that myself too. Ive heard nice stories and seen beautiful pictures of these places. So it cant be that bad, and i honestly think it will be an awesome trip. Until i do, im just gonna share them pictures ive found on the internet, instead of mine.

Cambridge

Stonehenge

Bath

But still, isnt it weird? If no one tells me about these nice waterfall or hot spring in suburban area of Selangor, i will never know about those places, let alone to go there. So maybe its me yeah? Ha ha. I am the weirdo then? ok, maybe i am! laters people..

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment