Thursday 1 December 2011

Borrowed world

Little did we know that anything can happen to anyone in the blink of an eye. I came across this girl that have been mention about a lot on Twitter and Facebook. I dont know about her until today. She passed away this morning due to a chronic asthma disease which is difficult for me to remember and pronounce the scientific name for it. My deepest condolences goes out to her family.

Story like this, where a normal healthy person's life was turned around in such a dramatic and sad way. It got me thinking, whether or not are we prepared to get tested as such. Are we ready to face the test by God with what we have to offer for Him? Its always a scary thought, IF u are no way close to ready. I admit i have a long way to go..a very very long one.

Everyday i pray and hope that i will be given enough time to repent before i go and meet Him, as well as chance to give back to my parents for what they have given me. I pray and hope that when times come, am i ready to go, well prepared! I hope by then people will forgive and forget whatever i've done to them intentionally or unintentionally. I hope by then, everyone will offer me their praises and prayers, and remember me for good deeds ive done and let go of the hatred that ive caused.

Until now, i hope and pray that i'll be shown a right path and to get back on a right track to being a good muslim, before my times up. One day, we will all leave this borrowed world, and the different is that how much will we bring with us.

Wallahualam. May God bless us all and may we all be given a chance to improve on being a better person, a better muslim before we go and meet Him, insyaAllah.


-lady-

2 comments:

  1. I know this one. We've been talking about her in the office. Beautiful person.

    Too bad.

    ReplyDelete