Saturday 30 June 2012

the world is flat..indeed!

just how many social network are you aware of? well, im pretty sure two, or for some three. Facebook, Twitter and blogging. Like it or not, the more social network are introduced, the more exposed we are to the outside world. what's scary about this is the fact that we are not in control of the information we share, although most of the times we do..or so they say.

no matter which part of the world you are, you will most definitely agree that we are all entitle to our own opinion, or Freedom of Speech in general. and when you agree to share your information to the outside world, you cannot expect everyone to actually agree with whatever you say, and i am no exception. because of that, i always reserve my personal information especially when i think its not the world to know because of the fact that they are free and fast to judge. unfortunately, some people just gets a little bit too excited when it comes to sharing it to the world.

they know BUT they forget the fact that exposures and critics that will come after such 'insider information' given, is sometimes too tough to take, to hurtful to handle and too nasty to accept, and worst, when they only have themselves to blame. i have my own twitter account, and its a public account, which basically means even Barrack Obama can read my tweet if he wish. its public because then i know and i will remember when to say what and when not to say anything at all. well ive seen lots of pretentious affairs, fake friendships, blunt accuses, and what loath me the most, is the me me me tweet.

i understand, that sometimes you just gotta tell the world about it, as it will help to release such tense feeling inside of you. BUTwhen you do it all the time, it bores me, and trust me sweetheart, i am not the only one who feel that way about it. every single tweet is about how I do this and that,what I do today and will do tomorrow, why I do this and not that. i know, people are doing exactly the same thing to me when i tweet, although i dont really tweet about difficult life, or hows this, hows that yada yada yada. i admit, sometimes i mustve done the same me me me tweet too, but i am willing to bet if i do it successively EVERY SINGLE DAY, potentially every meal time during the day.

having said that, the world lives by the rule of Freedom of Speech, and unfortunately it applies to me too. so keep tweeting the tweet or keep updating the facebook, and all im asking for is to do it in a very modest way. but hey, you dont necessarily have to listen to me, go on and be a dingbat, brag about it like the world wants to know, talk about it like youre the only one whos making sense, cause i dont care. just dont say i never tell you!

after all, everyone needs a little banter in life, and you're my friend, is on the news. Strike a pose..wait no! you might wanna check the grammar..cause i dont!


The world as it should be..ROUND!

Cheers!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment