Friday 10 June 2011

bonkers

ok, its funny that a while ago, i was writing something else. 1.5hours later, bang! i start writing another one. i just have too many things in mind. the shopping list especially is getting longer and the list seems unstoppable. and of all months, this month, everything is almost empty. the facial wash, the toner, the perfume..i am lucky i don't wear make-up or else, the list will definitely be forever. dress for dinner, plate plague for mommy (mommy seems to have a 'thing' on collecting plate plague at the moment), Man United new kit (ok, unnecessary) bla bla bla..and after that long impossible list, all umpy (my other half) will say is "you want to buy everything everyday!"..fair enough, but i am a woman..without money! that's why he says that all the time..right to my FACE! man! what do they know? pfft

on top of that, the list of dissertations that i have to read seems unreadable. interviews that i should be making is far from happening. questionnaires that i should be distributing is no where to be found. and what i do? posting some random post in my nonexistence blog! awesome.

i hate flying insects (its in my room). why are they terrorizing my room every summer? *random*

ok so, im hoping to catch up with zaty and get my stuff from her tomorrow. praying she's not gonna be busy. that's it then. hitting the sack soon. chatting away with my sister before i do (its a routine really!). see you when the sun's up!


me and my lovely sister (she's my bestie)

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment