Sunday 12 June 2011

wet and wasted

ha ha. forgive me for being so noisy and excited about posting stuff on my blog. well, now that i am free, I'll keep on spamming my own blog until i figure out when should i start doing something, my dissertation that is. but i am giving myself a chance now, to enjoy this 'idle time' before i start complaining again about being busy.

oh well, the weather failed me over and over again. its wet and wasted as the plan was to go out and buy stuff. yet we came home empty handed. i am blaming my clumsiness for forgetting to bring along my 'plastics' which means no discount and no swiping. walking under the rain and on a very dull day is no fun. but at least, i already know what i want and next time i go out, i just grab everything..and wallah!! honestly, i dont wanna be rich, but i just wish that i have money to just grab stuff that i want, without even looking at the price tag. man then life would be ka-ching!

shopping with a man is no fun. window shopping with a man is even worst! umpy can't stop complaining. even though so, he still choose to stay around and help me looking for stuff that i want. yes, he complains a lot whenever i take all the time in the world to shop. but then, its only his mouth that keep on babbling and yet his feet is following my every step. ha ha.

so yeah, fingers crossed for a more happier and brighter week ahead. going to Paris to meet Min on Thursday and am pretty much excited about it. Meeting Min and some stuff she brought along from home *ecstatic*!

here i come again Paris!

ok, time to say good nite! off to work tomorrow.. pretty sure those crispbreads miss me already! good nite world!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment