Thursday 9 June 2011

its passing me by

its been 9 months down the line since i last write something. have been busy and still am, but a little bit more time to myself now compare to the past 9 months. i am no princess, not living some luxurious life and so i need to work my ass off to survive. i am lucky to be given a chance though, although its a tough one but i guess some will probably never ever get any. i decided to just doodle something down, rather than posting a poem today, or perhaps later too.

for the past 9 months, i am that crispbread girl and a dedicated student. life has been a joy and its a bumpy one. i can choose to stay and live a normal life back at home. but not knowing whats out there for me, its not a chance I'm ready to take. so here i am! writing this, knowing no one will read it, in the middle of the night not knowing what else to do. exams over and its time to start writing. but i am still snoozing on it, despite this restless feeling that starts taking its toll on me. so i am doing this as a practice(i supposed), so that i can start writing already. but then i thought, after the Paris trip that is. my head deserves a break, my body needs some rest and my mind definitely needs that long awaited peace.

so yeah, 9 months, work, study, some nice bubbly weekends just to get away for a while and then back to work and study. and now exams are finish, i finally get some times to myself, and will most probably start updating this 'no man's land' blog of mine. alrite, I'm done babbling for now, so i guess "if i don't see you through a week, I'll see you through a window". tadaaaa.




-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment