Friday 24 June 2011

a long week

its Friday again, and the sun is not shy anymore. the rain seems to make way for the sun now. and so, summer is finally here. I've been sick for the past few days. post-Paris sickness that is. been coughing a lot, blocked nose with no temperature (i believe its the sign of aging). so I'm supposed to start writing the literature review part for my dissertation this week, but due to the above circumstances, i will only start researching it today. the week went by in the blink of an eye. my plans went backlog due to the cold that i suffered the whole week.

so today, i shall resume with my plan. i have two weeks to finish up the literature review part. it can't be that bad. to search for hundreds and thousands of research paper, and read them bit by bit, and cite it if i need it, or dunk it if i don't (ok, it is bad! in fact, its worse!!!). and with this old baby lappie that i have at the moment, its not helping. its froze and then it lag and then suddenly i have to unplug it and put it back on again. but, she's been serving me well after all these years. so, think so far she's alright!

so i need my energy to start working today. i had fish crackers and onion fritters for brunch. cause for me, its either breakfast and lunch or lunch and breakfast, then dinner. Min brought the fish crackers for me as i requested for my mom to get some for me, and its oh so nice! while, the onion fritters, i had them ages now. my papa brought it here when my family pay me a visit last winter. so basically, he brought the whole box full of different type of fritters so that i won't ever have to starve. ha ha.

one box full of these

add water

and wallah!!

fish crackers

umpy got excited when he saw fish crackers turn big when cooked

so, brunch, CHECK! list of literature review to do, CHECK! the sun is up, CHECK! i am excited for the weekend to come. i am hoping the sun will stay, at least until Sunday. so, i guess i will talk again soon. enjoy the weekend! cheerios

-lady-


No comments:

Post a Comment