Friday 1 July 2011

going back to basics

hello hello! it has been sometimes since i last post something. well, not that long ago i supposed (being dramatic). honestly, haven't been busy. just can't seem to find times to write something. well now i do, I'll write a whole lot then *grin*. this week has been madness. no, not me! the weather. It was such a lovely Sunday. it was so hot that i got a little bit of tan, when i proudly tell umpy that i won't probably be getting any unless i stay the whole day under the sun. it was really hot i supposed, that i was under the sun for only half-a-day and notice some tan on my body. Sunday was pretty awesome, enjoying the sun at the pub and a BBQ quickie later that evening. Great way to start of the week i must say.

Then Monday looks set to be the same, but it turn colder later in the evening. and the rest are history. Its summer and its cold. The heater is off because its summer, so i suffer a love/hate relationship with my blanket every other day. And because i rarely go out, the coldness became insanely stupid. its bloody summer! i am under the blanket while writing this. blerghh.

so, this week is back to basics. no more holidays. no more lazying around in the house. woke up early everyday either to go to work or to start writing up my dissertation. and then early night in. doing house chores, cooking and so on. but it was alright. i don't wanna have to push the panic button if i start writing up my dissertation late. plus, now that i am occupied, i don't have to think about anything else but that.

And one thing for sure about this week is..its Wimbledon week!! i am loving this. but i hate the fact that Federer failed to make it to the semi-final..again! as for Women's Wimbledon..please someone just pass the plate to Miss Sharapova. i went and watch Men's semifinal last year. I probably needs to wait for next year now, because i wanted so much to watch Federer cruises to final again. that probably one of the reason why i woke up so early to finish up my dissertation, so that i can turn on the teley later in the afternoon to watch some nice tennis.

oh yeah, was talking to my sister the other day. it made me miss her and miss home even more. but i have my reasons for not going back home just yet. but i know I'll survive. and hey, u gotta do what u gotta do. u'll keep surviving! i talked to the whole Wan's clan. was talking to my dad in Man United jersey. he asked me "what jersey are u wearing right there? *smudge*" ha ha. my dad's a long-live sometimes hard core / sometimes arm-chair Liverpool's fan. he was so happy to finally gotta watch Liverpool played at Anfield earlier this year. double the happiness, was winning the game against Bolton. yes, one Man United fan was there..ME! what did i do, was busy checking on my phone to know the latest result for Man United v Blackpool on the same day. Until August come, my main Google activities will be checking the transfer news. oh well, i'll probably talk about the transfer news in my next post. this one appears to be a long winding one already.

alright then, its time to hmm..its time to..i don't know what to do now really! but hey, I'll figure something out. guess I'll write to u ghost readers soon. ha ha. no one reads it! *bloopers*


my Wimbledon anthem *check Djokovic out*

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment