Wednesday 6 July 2011

oh boring days

oh my! the days have been 'exaggerating' too much lately..absolutely nothing to do whatsoever. the only day that seems productive for me is when i work (packing the crispbread?). other than that, i'll be at home. wondering what to do.

normal boring days start with an early morning (usually 9am). then do myself some nice neslo ice to fill up my stomach (my so-called diet). and then, light up the fag and then straight to my lappie. what's on the telly? Jeremy Kyle? Hell NO! i'd rather keep reading the same sports columns than watching some bonkers on the show. and then keep posting some random tweets. and today, i'm 'selling' myself through twitter for some part time accounting jobs. how pathetic is that? but hey cmon, its life. i need to do something. can't sit around and wait for some miracles to happen. and then, trying to watch some movies, but its lagging that i gave up quarter way through (not even half). had my shower, start cooking and that's it! one day..doing fucko!

by the way, my apology for the last post. was dragging because i was half asleep while babbling about my diet resolution. and today, i'll make it short and simple. boring days! that's it! i am drinking my lime juice (fresh) and a fag while posting this. i am off to bed in a bit. got work tomorrow.

ok, bye!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment