Sunday 1 January 2012

Twente Twelve (2012)

Hello twente (i know, its twenty! but i love how it spelled, so jog along now) twelve. Ain't got no hang over, but the only hang over i had was over 2011. Man it feels like yesterday. It really does. A year ago, today, i was a student who worked in a bakery. Mind you, i stood by the law, so its a part time job (blergh). A year later, i'll be attending my convocation in 2 weeks time, and now worked in a proper company doing proper accounting jobs. 2o11 by far was the toughest year ever. I never study and work at the same time before. I did it once when i was an auditor, but that was literally part time studying, and it wasn't that difficult when i only attended 2 classes a week. But last year, i've been working my ass off day and night, trying to juggle both studying and working. I only had a day off from both work and study. It was tough dude, i kid u not!

I am actually proud to say that 2011 really showed me the real way of life. A hard life how someone should be living before u start climbing up the ladder to success. U have to start somewhere, and for me, 2011 that is. i never have to work hard to be able to eat, pay rent, pay my own expenses and everything on my own. yes, i admit, sometimes i did eventually swipe the card (sorry papa =p), but most of the times, i tried not to. Never before have i need to work to eat and pay my own rent. today, i am proud of myself, although i still need some helps from my papa once in a while. life for me starts today, its late but hey, its NEVER too late.

2012 kicked off with such a wonderful event for my family, especially my sister! its her engagement day. so basically, shes "booked". ha ha. its sad that i can't be there, work commitment sucks, its even worse when ure miles away from home. but i'll make sure i'll be there for her big day. my friends say my mommy looks happy, despite being ill. she's very excited as that's the first son-in-law in the family, and they say she's not even ready yet when the fiancee arrived. why? because she's too busy making sure everything's in order. that bloke better makes my sister happy, or i'll definitely cut his balls off. i dont give a fuck care! ha ha kidding (NOT!). i am just glad everything went well. Alhamdulillah.

isnt shes lovely?

fara / mona with my sister / her fiancee

pictures almost perfect cause i wasnt there

simple and sweet

And then, stop asking about my "time", cause if God says there will be one, then there will be. If there's none, who am i to questioned His will. I am happy with umpy, but maybe the time hasnt come yet, maybe soon, or perhaps it never will. Only He knows the answer. well, at least that's a good thing i'm not there, or else, im gonna stick a post-it note on my forehead "DON'T ASK!". well be glad, i wrote "dont ask", is "PISSED OFF" a bit too much u think? ha ha. InsyaAllah, my time will come. So be patient, and get ready a very white and very red outfit ay? ha ha.

So, who knows what 2012 will bring us? But its better to not know what will happen in the future so that ull appreciate whats happening in the present and not repeat the past! life is pretty much complicated. the more u try to figure it out, the more difficult it become. so why bother? i prefer to live one day at a time. i bet u too!

And then, have a jolly happy New Year people. God bless.

-lady-

1 comment:

  1. The ONLY time we should look into is the time when we die.

    ReplyDelete