Sunday 29 January 2012

August please come fast!

After two weeks, they finally leave me alone again. I am not sorry for being such a silly baby. Whining and feeling sad because they left today. The past weeks past me by so fast that I don't even have that chance to feel it but to enjoy it. Think I enjoy it way too much, that it hurt so bad when they left. My world falls apart, even umpy failed to cheer me up. I never felt so sad, it brings me back to 4years ago, when they first leave me alone, thousand miles away from home for the first time.

Times like this, I wish I sleep beside my mommy and talk with my papa all night long. It's time like this I wish the house remains the way it is when they were here so that I can imagine that they're still around talking to me. Also it's time like this I wish I don't mind my mom wearing my clothes, I don't mind waking up early in the morning, having brekkie with them before I go to work. It's time like this I wish I force my baby sister to stay up a little bit longer despite her jet lag so that we can talk about anything and absolutely everything. It's time like this I wish Liverpool play every night so that I can stay up and watch the highlight with my dad and talk about football with him all night long. Also, times like this I wish I can talk to my mommy and watch the movie that she wants to watch, although I've watch that same movie for the hundredth times already.

But i was destined to built my life here, in London, far away from home. They have high hopes on me, I have high hopes on me. So I had to stay, they wanted me to stay. So that's what I'm gonna do. Stay and make them proud of me. My family is the best, my parents are the best, but let's be honest, every single person in the world will say the same thing. I have the most supporting parents in the world, I can talk about almost everything with them. Study, love life, friends, personal problems, financial problems, gossips, basically everything, and I am thankful for that. I am complete with them around.

Now that they're back at home, I am trying to feel complete again. Having Umpy around is a blessed and i thank God for that. The love that I have is priceless. I have friends who love me, other half who adores me, family who supports me and that means more than millions of dollar in the bank account. Well I maybe wrong, some people may choose the latter, but I am sticking to what I believe, the love that costs nothing and yet cost more that everything. I hope one day, I will be able to give my own family the life that i live like what my family has given me, nothing less, perhaps more. But for now, I am still trying to get over my "hangover" and hang in there until August comes.

Remember, if no one else loves u, ur family will! If everyone else turns their back on u, ur family won't. I know I'll hang on to that for as long as I live. So thank you papa and mommy. Until then, til August, insyaAllah, we'll be together again like we used to. I will make u proud of me, with all my power, with ur prayers, and with God's help, I'll get there one day. I love u. I miss u. See u in August!!



-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment