Monday 23 April 2012

She's getting married

Shes taken!

There's a twist of emotion inside of me, sad but yet so happy for her. I left her four years ago, and now four years down the line, everything we did together was for the last time

 -The last time i met her shes still reluctant to go anywhere on her own

-The last time i met her shes still sleeping beside me on the same bed

-The last time i met her she still doesnt mind doing the laundry for me

-The last time i met her she still act like she's the elder sister and not me

-The last time i met her i still gotta give way to meet her needs

-The last party i went to with her will be the ones that shes being that big sister instead of me

-The last time i met her we still discuss whether or not to shop for something that either of us will ever get that chance to wear it

-The last time i met her she still have that mood where no one will ever understand her but herself and now its time to pass the baton to the husband

-The last time i met her, she still that girl whos in need of security and protection, and now that she got one, i am hoping that he treat her right and that he knows how precious and fragile she is.



One thing that will never change is that, she will still be my bestfriend, and she will always be!

Shes the only person that i trust the most and will be the only person that ive ever trust.

I hope he will treat you right. I hope he will love you like we all do. I hope he will appreciate you. I hope he knows that he is the luckiest man alive.

I love u hermana. Remember, i will still be here and will always be here, anytime and everytime when u need me.


 
Love always,
Ur big sister
 

No comments:

Post a Comment