Thursday 19 April 2012

simple

i am the simplest human being you'll ever meet. my answers are either YES or NO, and usually, there's rarely reason behind it. its a NO because i dont feel like it, its a YES because i want it. and because of that, its pretty difficult and at the same time, pretty easy to pleased me! the way i live my life, the way i see my life's going is basically quite straight forward, with a very strong passion! for me, whats important in life is passion.

still, there's people out there who find it difficult to understand me! quiet honestly, its not. because although everything happen for a reason, something are better off spontaneous. well thats me, when i speak, its straight to the point, and most of the time, i dont get it wrong, because opinions are never wrong, its how people took it. unfortunately, not everything u said is spot on, because different people took things differently. the fact that ure entitle to ur own opinion, so does everyone else! the world works that way, its called the world law.


i am simple!

well, self explaination is always annoying i know, and mine doesnt makes any different whatsoever. my point is that i am simple, life is simple really! a friend always tell me that i am "what u see is what u get". well that's my friend, FUCKING SPOT ON!

-lady-


No comments:

Post a Comment