Thursday 26 April 2012

"That time" of the month

This week has been weird, for all the wrong reasons. I am on "that time" of the month. My mood swing was crazy. Its so crazy that i don't think i've ever experienced such craziness before. The only good thing that is happening this week is my pursue to start running, which i eventually did. My Sunday's mood was so bad that when i come to think about it, i dont know how Umpy survive that day itself. It started to hit me hard when Manchester United drew after a comfortable 4-2. Umpy, being Umpy, start to fuel up the whole ugly situation that turned me into some monster that i never knew exist inside of me. Since then, everything seems wrong. I got so fed-up really easily. That day, Umpy was being so patient. Everything he said or done, looks horrible to me. My mood was all over the place. I responded everything in either "hmm", "don't know" or "no". Everything is a big deal, from cooking to programmes on the telly.

Then i asked him that night, "Am i being such a dickhead when i'm on my P-Day? Am i horrible? Do u notice those mood changing?", to which he replied "Yes!". Asked him how he took it, he said "its best to let u be!", and i cant agree more. Its always best to let me be, and i all the time choose to not do things that can provoke me to become more aggresive than i already are. Any questions that he asked, if my answers start with "hmm", he'll leave me to it.

Come to think about it, i dont know how will i react if its a menopause. That would be scary to think about, let alone to imagine me becoming that super ugly and nasty monster. Gosh, this 30's hormones do not bring me any good. Why cant the hormone stays the way they were, and not change as we age? I hate me in this position. Everything is so wrong, even the cashier girl at McDonald's get the stick! So, I ordered a large meal with water, not coke, and Umpy ordered a quarter pounder and a medium coke. I was fuming when the girl placed the order on the tray. She put a medium coke on the tray, and me being horrible, "slightly" raised my voice and said "i ordered a large meal, why is it im getting a medium coke?". The girl was so nice and polite, quickly said sorry and change the medium coke, to a large one. Once i sat down, i remember that i actually ordered a large meal with water, and that medium coke was for Umpy. This "dissatisfaction" situation between me and people behind the counter's at those fast food restaurants took place way too many times actually. But, Umpy never said a word when i did, because when i do, its always best to let me be.

Well, sometimes, some of these people are not even at their best when they're serving their customers. You are working with people, in a fucking fast food restaurant. Why the fuck are you giving us that fucking ugly face? Its your job to smile and serve people. Yes, you have your bad days, isnt everyone of us got one too? Gheez! No one asked you to work there if you cant hide that ugly face for the sake of your fucking rent? There's this one time that i actually got really angry with one KFC staff that i shouted at her face "you're not even listening to the order. go home if you dont wanna work for fuck sake. get the fucking order properly!". Well quite honestly, thats a bit harsh, but she's not even listening to the order and then asked us to repeat the order in the rudest way ever! Well, fuck you for being rude, i'll be extra rude if thats how u choose to play it!

So next time of the month, i am hoping i'll be able to control my mood and that my hormones will be nice to me and Umpy! Thanks Umpy for being my punching bag. I am such a dueche bag, damn!!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment