Thursday 25 April 2013

Family holiday

I know its long overdue, but I'll post it anyway.

Three weeks ago today, I was on still on holiday. My family was here, we went to Amsterdam and Italy, and of course back to London. It was awesome. Its super fantastic, words cant describe how amazing that feeling was.

If I have a wish, and one wish only, I wish they never have to go back to Malaysia, then my life is COMPLETE. Someone said to me, you want to live here because you got more freedom than in Malaysia. Hell NO! How i live my life here, is how i live my life in Malaysia. I have nothing to hide from my family. I just wish they stay.

But then, life goes on. So I am back at work, work's ok, been busy, but it calmed down a bit since yesterday, so yeah!

I went to Amsterdam, and no I didn't go for their "coffeeshop", not when I am with my family no, although told my dad I'll come again and make my way to the "coffeeshop" with my mates. I love the fact that I can easily got free Wifi almost everywhere i go in Amsterdam. But it was freezing cold, despite the fact that the sun was out, its pretty dry and crisp.

Amsterdam

Then we went to Italy. Our first stop is Milan, and quite honestly, Milan is pretty boring. Aint got no money, so Milan is not for me. But, worth a visit though. This time, the weather let us down. It was raining every single day. Gheez!

Milan

We then went to Rome and Florence. We touched down in Rome, its still raining. GREAT i thought! But before we enjoy Rome, we went to Florence the day after, for The Mall. With all the fuss, at least Bicester Village got lots of stuff, but The Mall, pretty dissappointed. Ugly outdated stuff mostly. But Florence was beautiful, the sun is out finally in Italy, so we enjoyed Florence.

The Mall

Florence

Then day after that, we finally walked around Rome. I am amazed at how beautiful their buildings were. I love Rome, but I'll check the weather first because its worst than London the rain!

Rome

So after more than a week trip around Amsterdam and Italy, we went back to London. This time when they left, I cried a little bit, but nothing hysterical. Maybe because they did not stay at my place long enough to leave that aura in the room for me, which is a good thing, or else its difficult to deal with.

But its just the holiday that i need. I wish they don't have to go, and I wish my holiday never ends.

So now I'm back to work. Working my ass off to pay my rent and my bills.
The only time I got my break is when my parents are around, and I got to buy anything I want. But the moment they left me, back to reality of surviving in this crazy city of London with my own sweat and blood (tryna makes it sound a little more dramatic when its not so).

I spent a lot for that holiday, so now its time to start saving again..
Work! Work! Work!

sigh.


-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment