Thursday 14 March 2013

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Last Sunday was Mother's Day. Me and my mom, we dont always see eye to eye. I think its because of our astrology elements as both of us are fire. I always wanna win, even if its with mommy. I always speak my mind, sometimes its not necessary to do so, especially when you're talking to your mother.

I remember she always picked me up for a dinner when i was still studying back at home and was living on my own (literally 5 mins drive from home), everytime when i asked her to. I remember she staying up all night and waiting for me to come home. The minute she knows im home, she turn off the lights and all, pretending shes already fast asleep. But the fan is still spinning and the telly is still warm. I remember calling her every evening when im at home saying "mommy, im hungry..come home fast and lets go for dinner!"

Me and my siblings, we always have our mom's secret. Her "openly" shopping addictive secrets that sometimes make my dad went crazy. When i say shopping, hers would be her furniture especially. Another was she secretly shopped for some "expensive" stuff, that she sometimes doesnt need it, but just for the sake of it. My papa doesnt know nothing about it, and when he does, she'll go "oh i bought it last time, i told u remember?" NOT!! Well, my papa just play along, i mean seriously? Theyve been married like forever now?! Haha. Dont you think he knows?

But as i get older, i become calmer and more mature. My parents and i, we can talk about almost everything. My mom knows what i do, where i go, whom i go out with and stuff. I find it easier to tell them, just in case you know. My mommy always tell me to go with my heart. Do whatever makes you happy. She'll never say no. Its their mantra "we'll happy, if our children's happy".

Sometimes i wish, i am back at home, with my family, not here alone. But in life, u gotta take the chance, it wont come twice. U gotta sacrifice something else, in order to get something out of it. But i know my mom is so proud of me regardless. After all theyve gone through BECAUSE of me and FOR me, at least i turn out alright. I've got a long way to go, but i know she'll be with me at every steps of the way. She takes me for who i am, she has seen worst, but i did turn out alright after all.

Thanks mommy for every single nag, every single penny, every single minute, every single patience, EVERY SINGLE THING. I could never repay you, only Allah swt will. But i promise you this, for as long as i live, i'll be the best that i can be and i'll do everything in my power to make sure of that.

Also, sorry for being such a rebellious crazy daughter. Sorry for making your life hard at some point. Sorry for all those long waiting nights. Sorry for being such a douchebag. Sorry for all those let downs over the years. Sorry in advance if there are anymore let downs over the next years.

I love you mommy. See you real soon.

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful, gorgeous mommy, mumma, ibu, ummi, mak, ma and every single of you strong mothers out there! Thank you for everything.

Mommy's favourite song

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment