Tuesday 5 March 2013

Last night

Every night looks a struggle
Trying to find the warm side of the bed
Dont even remember the last time it was
Cause it has been cold since the day you left

Winter night is passing by so reluctanly
So long and so desperately unfair
The cold breeze brings your love to me
I can almost feel the kiss as the wind is blowing my hair

Too many sleepless nights that were not oddities
As i wide awake thinking of those possibilities
The future that could repeat the past
This present that i hope will not last

The cold night slowly turning dawn
Yet my body refuses the bed of my own
Alone i reach out for my ciggarette
Secretly wishing it will be the last pack

But it was not the last of those many to come
Just like these lonely nights that i succumb
Tonight i will still light up another
But tonight i hope it will gets better

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment