Saturday 2 March 2013

mid life crisis - 1st phase

So i went into Space.NK.apothecary the other day. The plan was to buy A moisturizer, but i got back to the office with more than just one moisturizer, i went back with TWO! The "problem" with people who have serious skin "problem" like me is that i have to keep changing my product. Its like a trial and error process. I've been using all sorts of dermatological products, that's including Dermalogica, Clinique, Murad..u name it! So, i went in, i know i only came for Kiehl's, which works wonder on my skin..AND cheap. So i start asking my favorite question "How can i get rid of these red pores under my skin?".

Then they start explaining bla bla bla, yada yada yada. But y'know, i always wonder like how the hell does this promoter or salesperson does it? how can they be so convincing? i mean, is it like honest opinions, or its just an attempt to lure customers to buy their product. I mean i know they were trained to talk the way they do, like damn believable and all. So this lady start explaining how this one particular product is so good because of the amount of some Retinol thing in it, and that i should give it a go, and then came another one telling me the same thing. So i was like ok yeah, i mean why not right? Then i asked for the price..my jaw dropped! WTF?! Haihh.

Thing that people need to know is that, i don't use expensive stuff on my face, well Kiehls are pretty affordable really. Honest! I NEVER buy any expensive facial products, like EVER, yet this one is so convincing, and i fell for it. It cost me a fucking fortune, well OK, maybe not me, but still. its crazy expensive, so it better work, or i'll fucking hunt them down as my office is just across the street (I LITERALLY said that to them!).

So i bought this ever so expensive and small tub product called Rodial. I told a friend that i bought it, and i said now feeling regret about buying it already. Told him imma check it out on the internet the review now, AFTER i purchased it. Ha ha. I sound like a proper blondie. So apparently he said, its a good product, as he's heard about it before. Well at least that makes me feel less guilty about my crazy fucking "mid-life crisis" facial product. Then i checked out the review, and mostly are good reviews, so by then, i am ok about my purchase, well perhaps still a tiny wee bit guilty about buying it, cause dude, its fucking expensive alright!


Rodial Glamtox Night

Also, because it was fucking expensive, and bet they feel guilty about asking an innocent lady with no money to buy such expensive moisturizer, they gave me a FREE Figuier candle, and i dont even know what its for, as in the past hour or so, i cant smell fucko from the burning candle, but a burning candle! Guess they feel so guilty, i even got some free lotion, body shampoo testers from other "exclusive" brands in the store. Its so exclusive, i dont even know what it was that they gave me, but with such purchases, they should've give me AT LEAST half of those available testers for goodness sake!!
Free Figuer candle

Its only my second time applying it tonight, as the salesperson told me to not over-used it as the amount of "Retinol" in the product is pretty strong, and it might has a side effect if i do. Well he bet i wont, i spent fortune on that and to just use it as and when i want? Fuck that! I'll be all stingy with it, make damn sure i will!

Well, i'll let you know if the money well spent or not..i mean it betta! Or i'll go MENTAL!

-lady-

1 comment:

  1. or else kill the person if it doesnt work. :p -zati

    ReplyDelete