Friday 15 March 2013

I'll miss u monkey

Last night was fun........and sad! Monkey's leaving, and respecting his wish to not be name, shall we call him "David Gandy" (mind you, he's hotter than Mr Gandy anyway!).

Last night start with a good laughter, good friends and good food. You know when you're talking about good friends, there's this bunch of friends that you just want to be with regardless of the situation, the place and the time. Yup, thats right. Last night was this bunch of mates that just make things better even if its not. You know its like few hours of happiness, fuck the world for a while, and enjoy whatever it may. Last night was it. Its just that. It was fun, happiness all around, and sadness, but with such crazy freezing weather..you just dont know whether to cry or to smile..its that wicked!

But such a good fucking planner he is, he got us all cookies. To lift the spirit up, and make us shut our mouth. You know like "its rude to talk with a full mouth!". Its more KEEP CALM AND EAT THE FREAKING COOKIES like. Well, who can say no to Ben's Cookies? With different cookies in the biscuit tin, how can you resist? Well, quite honestly, you'll not be able to resist both cookies, AND talk with your mouth full. Very classy! ha ha.

 
Yum

Over the years that I've known him, he's full of surprises. Out of all surprises, this one hit us the hardest. How can I not see this coming? I kept asking him questions about his time here, and he kept giving me all these calm answers like it will be forever more till you can kick my ass out of London sorta thing. Such a good surpriseR he is, I failed to surprise him this one time. Instead, it was that ONLY ONE fucking time! It was his birthday, and the poor boy was sick. Hes down with cold. We were supposed to go for a paintball to celebrate his birthday, but it got cancelled because of that. So its fine. Then, my friend and I decided to throw him a "surprise" visit. Ha ha. Damn the boy was good, get caught red-handed because i was asking for a BLENDER. Dude seriously, why is it NO ONE believes me when i said i wanna blend chili paste and keep it in the fridge. Its such a fucking insult! Ha ha. 

I was so fucking confident that we got him, like he's buying my reason for coming over to get the freaking blender. NOT! We just got PUNKD, or should i say, I JUST GOT PUNKD. Fuck! I've lost my touch. I've lost my magic on lying. I was the expertise when i was younger. You know all sort of reasons to get myself out of trouble, and all sort of excuses to get myself out of the house for a night out. So, we knocked on the door, we were like "SURPRISE!", and he was like "Hi you guys!". I was like WTF is happening? Where have i gone wrong? Then he said "Do you actually think i believe that she wants to "borrow the blender to blend chili paste" wtnot?". Ha ha. Gotcha back! Damn the boy was good..

This is HIM..

1. He shivers pretty easily when its cold..i mean literally SHIVER!!

2. He's one hell of a GOOD COOK. Goodness me, even the simplest thing like sardines and plain white rice taste soooooooooooo good when he did it.

3. He got this amazing swag and sense of style, and like we always pretend like we got the best swag in town..more like "self-proclaimed" wannabes. LOL

4. He'll stand for the rest of the journey to wherever we go on a day or night out, because if he were to sit "it will mess my jacket/shirt/pants". ok, so i TOO have to stand with him for the whole journey, with LOADS of empty seats on the train. Ha ha.

5. Damn the bitch can dance. I mean CAN DANCE! Hes a fucking good dancer. Ladies, you should be ashamed of yourself, well i am! Just gonna shake my ass beside him then. NOT!! Ha ha. What fun is it to shake JUST your head or shoulder or ass, when ure out to DANCE?!

6. Last night, he literally took LACISM to another level, its fucking sick but we'll keep it ourselves. LOL.

Well, i am not gonna make it like i know him forever and that i know him best, but that's how i know him, for as long as i know him. Wonderful lad!

Oh, how can i forget our early morning trip to Harrods! Thinking the queue would be a mile long, and then we're second on the queue, or maybe third. We were there at 9am! A day after Boxing Day that was, thinking there will be sea of people queueing outside. Hell no! We queue under the rain, feeling cold. It was December. Oh do you remember that security guard "incident"? Well this bring me back to point no 3 above. That day, he was dressed in a military jacket. As usual, he'll look all sharp and dapper. While queueing, came this lady asking some questions about the opening hours or something like that, i dont remember. But hell its a coincidence, that he was wearing like that, and when we're second in queue, obviously we're exactly in front of the door. The lady asked him, thinking he was the security guard! That was so funny, we actually laugh our ass off! Nothing sore about it. Its always good to have someone who'll be able to laugh at him or herself. I do that too! "Bitch!! what you're saying?". Ha ha.

There are so many funny memories with him. Now he's going back for good. Aint got no homie no more. I will miss you dearly monkey. Also because he's leaving already, I was on a shopping spree last night at his house. FOC! Ha ha. Thanks love.

Shopping Spree

Have a safe journey home. Come back, and we'll re-create those crazy wonderful memories again ok? Maybe there WILL be a restaurant call Devdas when you come back to Harringay next time. Ha ha.

THNKS FR TH MMRS. Love you monkey.

we'll be friends for life

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment