Saturday 1 December 2012

30

Wow, i am THIRTY years old today! THIRTY fucking YEARS OLD. Oh well, at least theres only one zero in there. So thank God for that. Also, thats how long my family has been keeping up with me, especially my parents! All those nags, late nights, sneaking boys in..u name it, i stamped my name on all those, obviously naming ONLY the obvious ones i.e. acceptable to my "surrounding". I am just saying, at least i have a blast! I am not saying i have the best life on the planet, but for a girl like me, i think i did alrite..NO! I KNOW i did alrite. Theres a long way to go, but im gonna do it my way, ON MY OWN. 

I dont feel anything. Like people always say "OMG, im 30, im fucking ancient!". Its just another day, another year, another chapter in life. Honestly, i am pretty much ready to tone down a bit. Papa is anxious than ever if i do "crazy things". Before he would go "u cant do that, its for boy!" or "u cant do that, its dangerous" and now "u cant do that, ure getting old!". So basically, hes been worrying about my "antiques" all his life, even when im 30. Mommy would probably be the best mommy in the world "happy birthday lah untuk awak. Jangan tinggal sembahyang. Camne Allah nak tolong kite, kalo asyik tinggal sembahyang". Then i'll go "im gonna go shopping, with "my" credit card". She'll go "aihh awak ni, awak nak beli ape? Awak tolong belikan mommy bla bla bla, nanti mommy bitau papa awak!" Well, thats always the case if i tell her im gonna go shopping. FYI, i dont go shopping that much, well if i have lots of money then i will, but i dont, so i'll only buy what i can afford. Allah swt promises us all the same "Rezeki masing-masing" and i am thankful for what i have, although its not as much as other people.

So what should i do to celebrate being 30? My CC has been delayed for i dont know how many times now. Grrrr! So i guess, i'll clean the house, do the house chores, go out and buy toiletteries, and possibly some groceries to cook for myself. Its my birthday anyway. Unfortunately, mom gave birth to me when everyone's having exams. So next time when i do, i'll make sure its not exams time, so my baby got friends around her to celebrate her birthday! Ha ha. Kidding! Oh by the way, GOOD LUCK you lot. A great celebration awaits after exams. We'll throw out another celebration if you pass, even if you dont *God forbid that* at least we already celebrate before the result and after the exams :) 

On the eve of my birthday, Umpy is being cute..or at least he does i thought

Umpy: Whats tomorrow? 31st or 1st?
Me: So u forgot!
Umpy: No, i am not! I just dont know whether its 31st or 1st tomorrow.
Me: You forgot *the annoying voice only zaty and them TITP girls know*
Umpy: Why would i care if its 31st or 1st tomorrow if i forget?
Me: Umpkynnnnn *yes Zaty! That voice..LOL*

So while you're studying, im gonna go and celebrate my 30's with hoover, detergants and Mr Muscle :)


 They always celebrate my birthday regardless x


  Thanks Belle for the cake

"He who thought he'd make it if only he ran fast enough - Zlatan Ibrahimovic" 

Happy birthday Lady

-Lady-

2 comments: