Wednesday 5 December 2012

i dont...

i think lots of people get me wrong when i say "i dont" do this, "i dont" eat that, "i dont" drink this bla bla bla, and then i have a "but" clause in the end though.

My list of "I DON'T....BUT..."

1. I DON'T drink MILK, BUT i do drink something with milk innit like hot chocolate, or eating whipped cream straight from the bottle. i just dont drink milk on its own. its yucky!

2. I DON'T eat SAMBAL BELACAN, BUT i do eat kangkung sambal belacan, sambal nasi lemak, dishes cooked with sambal belacan. i just dont eat it on its own. the smell itself, holy cow!!

3. I DON'T listen to HIP HOP R&B, BUT i dance to it in a club or something like that *i might as well stay home and watch X Factor if i stay in an R&B club do fucko*. i just dont listen to it on its own, its too cheesy for me.

4.  I DON'T wear MAKE UP, BUT i try to put it on these days because i want to. i just dont see the needs to put on make up to go buy groceries in front of my house *silly that*

5.  I DON'T eat BEANS, BUT i have to eat it anyway if its in the soup, especially if thats for dinner because umpy requested for it *that's love talking lol*

6. I DONT watch MADE IN CHELSEA, BUT i do now because apparently there's nothing on the telly, and i cant wait for the next episode *why are u all up in my grill?*

7. I DON'T eat YOGURT, BUT i eat frozen yogurt cause apparently it tastes like ice cream, and i love ice cream. yum!

8. I DON'T eat OLIVES, BUT i have olive oil as my salad dressings, and i cook using olive oil sometimes *umpy loves olive*

9. I DON'T hate PEOPLE, BUT if i do, i will hate you so much that you even feel disgusted with yourself, i swear!

just so you know

I DON'T care, BUT i thought i let you know.
Cheers!

-Lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment