Wednesday 19 December 2012

"supposed" birthday celebration

i know, i know! back-to-back blog about birthday. Boring. Yawn. Next! But wait, hear me out. I just wanna share like how my birthday celebration cudda or shudda look like, or how i actually want my birthday celebration to be.

I want simple things. I want good food on the table. Finger foods. Homemade finger foods. I am talking nuggets, crisps, jemput-jemput, fried noodle, fried chicken kinda food. Very simple and edible and are nations' favourite. Easy to cook. Easy to find.

As for drinks, I dont go for hot drinks, and will not go for hot drinks. I'll go for chill carbonated drinks. I am also good at making cordial drinks. Booze is definitely welcome, as long as its a night to remember, not "TO FORGET".

I want people to come dress-ups, the quirkier it is, the better. I am not into trend, I am into personality. If you know me well, you know that I will wear what I like, regardless. So I would really love it if people come to my birthday dress-ups all quirky, funky and eccentric.

I dont mind games. We can play games all you want, but just remember I'm 30, not 13. So dont freaking ask me to play musical chairs! *douche* I love those dancing games, Taboo, Pictionary and all fun things.

The most important part of any celebrations, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries etc, will be the MUSIC. I think people know by know that I am not a hip hop R&B fan. So dont go shoving Rihanna or Beyonce or Lady Gaga for my birthday. Fine, I'll dance to it in clubs or pubs, but its my birthday. Its only fair to play songs that I love. Although I love house music, trance, drum & bass, but for my birthday, I'll ONLY go for rock, especially the fast funky ones. The ones that you can dance to, not those head-banging ones. I know my "CROWDS" will hate the idea of rock already, but I'm asking for a nice folks, rock, mod kinda songs to be played on my birthday. I'll dance along with hip hop R&B in the club, so i am asking you to do the same for me this time, possibly once in a lifetime. Feel the rock inside you!

this pretty much sum-up my idea...haha

Well, its just my idea of a perfect birthday celebration. Very simple, rock chic! Simple food, simple drink, simply ROCK, simple game and simple dance. Also, i prefer to have it at home with people that i know, not some random bloke who'll come and give u a cheeky pinch on your bum! yikes. However, my ultimate wish is that i have great crowds around me, fun loving friends that have been through the hell of living abroad, and however still manage to makes it look easy. If you think you're boring, dont wanna dance, dont wanna make a fool out or yourself, then I am sorry, you are not invited. I am loud at times it annoying, but I can surely name you other things that YOU did to annoy others too.


Happy New Year..30th Lady

Maybe my 31st perhaps, if i am still around, InsyaAllah, and somewhere in London in that matter.

p/s: I am still grateful for the dinner celebrations ladies. Really appreciate it. Prezzies were awesome too. Love it!

-lady-

No comments:

Post a Comment